Customer Information - Covid-19 (Coronavirus)
To all our valued customers
As the Directors of Complete Pool Controls, we wanted to write to keep you up to date on what we are doing at CPC following the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Most importantly, we want to reassure you that the safety and wellbeing of our customers and team members is our number one priority.
As a business, we already have in place stringent controls to prevent the spread of illnesses. This includes monitoring our staff for any signs of illness, as well as a robust cleaning and disinfection regime.
Given the current situation, we have put in additional hygiene measures across the business and are also introducing split shifts to help protect all employees with a key focus on high risk groups:
- We are reminding all our team members to wash their hands for 20 seconds, frequently and in line with Public Health England (PHE) guidelines.
- We are encouraging social distancing and splitting breaks across the business.
- We have split the teams in the business into distinct shifts to minimise contact and help protect our workforce.
Welcome to CPC Chemicals
Complete Pool Controls Ltd is a leading independent company supplying recreational water treatment chemicals and dosing equipment for swimming pool & hot tub users via our comprehensive dealer network throughout the UK.
Our brands of Blue Horizons for pools, AquaSPArkle & Gold Horizons SPA for hot tubs and Blue Horizons Commercial for commercial pool operators offer both regular and special treatments for swimming pools and hot tubs.
- Field based personnel are working from home and accessible for support (they are still available for any chemical emergency).
- We are providing our teams with the latest advice from Public Health England (PHE) to ensure everyone who works for CPC understands their role in looking after themselves and our customers - this includes ensuring every individual who works for us understands the symptoms and when to self-isolate.
- Chemical collections are still possible but access to the factory will be restricted. We ask everyone to book a time slot prior and report to the office on arrival, this is to limit the access to the warehouse.
We will continue to remain in close contact with our team and monitor the PHE guidance so that we can react quickly as the situation evolves to protect our customers and all team members.
As a result of these measures the office will be open from 7am – 6pm. We remain committed to all our customers and aim to provide you with the best service possible but ask for patience during these unprecedented times.
A comprehensive range of chemicals, testing apparatus and reagents are stocked alongside dosing equipment and spares, this enables swift nationwide service. Complete Pool Controls Ltd offers its dealers in-depth marketing and technical support making our products a natural choice for UK pool and hot tub outlets and owners, as well as commercial operators nationwide.
Other Chemical Brands - Aquablanc (non-chlorine systems), Aquasachet, Aromascent and Gold Horizons Spa.
International Partners - Chemoform, HaloSource, Palintest, Lovibond, WDT, Dinotec, Brandpak and inSPAration.