Hot Tub & Swim Spa Water Hygiene Management Training Course
Complete Pool Controls is an accredited training provider for BISHTA whose aim is to “Promote Safe Hot Tub Standards” throughout the hot tub and swim spa industry.
This one-day training course offers practical and technical advice to individuals working in the industry. Suitable for retailers, service engineers, holiday park operators and holiday let owners.
The course syllabus is devised to provide candidates with the knowledge and expertise to safely maintain a hot tub and swim spa both in “domestic” and “business settings”.
Regular courses are held in-house at our training facility near Cheltenham and at locations throughout the UK. We also offer external courses (maximum 10 delegates) to suit your company’s individual needs.
Please see below for dates & locations near you.
Completion of this one-day course is a requirement for companies applying to become a member of BISHTA.
Over 500 successful candidates to date.
- Types of Spas and how they work
- Settings - Domestic, Business or Commercial?
- HSG282 Guidance
- Why does the water need to be treated and filtered?
- Advice for bathers
- What can grow and how to kill it?
- Chemical terms and safety
- Water Balance – to protect the spa
- Disinfection – to protect bathers
- Shock Treatment – sparkling water
- Specialities – enhance experience
- Draining & re-filling
- Risk Assessments
- What happens when it all goes wrong?
- Health & Safety advice, including the storage, safe handling and use of chemicals
- Testing and Record keeping
- Practical water testing
Tuesday 5th February - Rotherham - S60 5TR
Wednesday 13th February - St Austell - Cornwall PL25 4EJ
Wednesday 20th February - Chester - CH4 9DL
Wednesday 27th February - Cheltenham - GL52 7RS
Tuesday 5th March - Rotherham - S60 5TR
Wednesday 20th March - Gatwick - RH11 0PQ
Wednesday 27th March - Cheltenham - GL52 7RS
Tuesday 2nd April - Rotherham - S60 5TR
Tuesday 9th April - Ipswich - IP14 6AT
Wednesday 1st May - Cheltenham - GL52 7RS
Wednesday 15th May - St Austell - Cornwall PL25 4EJ
Course Fees: £159.00 per person or £99.00 for existing CPC customers (excluding VAT)
Course includes refreshments, buffet lunch and
BISHTA certification fees
To register your interest in any of the above dates call: 01242 662700 or email: email@example.com