Email us on this post and we will send you the above display stand (products NOT included) with your next chemical order.
AQUABLANC – The 100% Chlorine FREE Pool and Hot Tub Water Treatment
Aquablanc is an extensive range of non-chlorine Active Oxygen products without the use of chlorine and bromine. Aquablanc treated pools or hot tubs provide water users with pure and gentle water, with less of the associated smells with chlorinated water, thus leading to pleasant and low odour pool environments.
Swimming pools/hot tubs running on Aquablanc Active Oxygen provide:
- A popular alternative to chlorine or bromine
- Pure, gentle and safe water for your customers to enjoy
- A choice of easy to use sachets or tablets
- No chlorine smells
Aquablanc Display Stand
Today at our Cheltenham head office we’re holding another SOLD OUT course, if you thinking of attending an up-coming course email us today email@example.com
Complete Pool Controls is an accredited training provider for BISHTA whose aim is to “Promote Safe Hot Tub Standards” throughout the hot tub and swim spa industry.
The course has been designed to give individuals working in the industry the knowledge and expertise required. This ensures that hot tubs and swim spas are safely maintained and that suitable advice is given to end users, both in ”domestic” and “business settings”. Suitable for retailers, installers, service companies, holiday park operators and holiday property owners.
Regular courses are held in-house at our training facility near Cheltenham and at locations throughout the UK.
We also offer external courses (maximum 10 delegates) to suit your company’s individual needs.
Who is the course for?
People who sell hot tubs.
People who look after hot tubs on display.
People who deliver and commission new hot tubs.
People who service hot tubs.
People who maintain hot tubs in “business settings”.
People who own a hot tub company.
If any of the above applies to you then you should be attending.
To register your interest in the above course call: 01242 662700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CPC are pleased to be involved in this innovative social project, ‘Drink Beer Give Water’ Brewgooder craft beer is on a mission to bring 1,000,000 people clean drinking water around the world and with a little help from CPC we might bring this mission closer.
In early 2016 Brewgooder set out on a simple mission – to provide clean water for 1,000,000 people through the power of craft beer by donating 100% of our profits to clean water charities.
Join us in this fantastic project and if you enjoy a beer, register and enjoy your next pint while doing some good and providing clean drinking water around the world…
Congratulations to the 2018 Davanti MX5 5 Club Racing Champion, Paul Maguire!
CPC has had great pleasure in sponsoring Paul Maguire from Southern Spas & Saunas in this year’s Davanti MX5 5 Club Racing championship. Paul has taken the MX5 5 Club racing by storm during this year’s races and has had the following fantastic results…
15 podiums consisting of the following:
Winning 6 races, 7 second places and 2 third places
and 8 x fastest laps.
After winning the championship Paul said….
“Thank you to CPC for funding some of my season, I am now the 2018 Davanti MX5 5 Club Racing Champion. The awards night dinner dance is the 19th Jan 2019 which is where I get the big trophy!
It’s amazing to win a Championship in my third year of MX5 racing, we now need to find the gremlin that cuts the car out and then consider plans for 2019!!
Time to do some hot tub work along with improving my online chemical sales!”
Well done Paul!
Complete Pool Controls is an approved and trusted training provider whose aim is to help and give guidance on basic swimming pool and spa chemical dosing principles and applications.
The course is designed to be an informative and impartial half-day seminar, giving guidance for anyone in the pool and spa trade who wishes to gain and expand their knowledge within this field. For those registered on the ISPE CPD scheme, (or any other CPD scheme) the course is also worth 4 CPD points for anyone from both the domestic trade and commercial sectors.
This course is FREE to attend for both ISPE or SPATA members and also non-members.
The subjects covered on this informative day will be:
- Basic dosing and control principles
- Considerations to take when selecting a system
- Dosing types available and selection criteria
- Installation guidance
- Health & Safety related considerations
Who is the course for?
- ISPE or SPATA members or non-members
- Swimming pool & spa engineers and installers
- Design engineers
- Swimming pool and spa company owners
- Tuesday 16th October 2018
- Wednesday 28th November 2018
- Wednesday 19th December 2018
- Wednesday 16th January 2019
Spaces are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
To reserve your place please contact Linda Brueford at CPC on Tel: 01242 662700 or by email to email@example.com
The training will be held at: Complete Pool Controls Ltd, Unit 2, The Park, Stoke Orchard, Bishops Cleeve, Gloucestershire, GL52 7RS.
New 1ltr Bottles
As you may have noticed via our website, we have started to phase in new 1ltr bottles to contain our liquid products in our Blue Horizons range.
We have taken great consideration to source these new bottles that give greater formality throughout our Blue Horizons range of products. These new shaped bottles come with the following benefits:
- Reduced weight which saves on plastic usage, better for the environment
- Greater bottle formality when displaying our 1kg alongside these new 1ltr bottles
- Reduced bottle height which saves on cardboard packaging again a benefit for the environment
- Made from fully UN approved recyclable plastic
- Conforms with (EC) No 1272/2008 with the size of the Tactile for blind or visually impaired people
- Greater overall bottle surface to display branding, product instruction and hazardous information
inSPAration® Hydro Therapies Sport RX Liquids & Crystals that will enhance any hot tub session!
- OIL FREE formula that won’t clog filters unlike other existing brands
- NO EFFECT on water chemistry or maintenance
- NO oily residue, clouding, bubbles or mess
- SAFE for all jets, motors and surfaces
- STIMULATES, relaxes and energises the body
- MOISTURISES, improves the look and feel of your skin
Contact your local AquaSPArkle dealer today https://tinyurl.com/y8hlx3oz