Complete Pool Controls is an approved and trusted training provider whose aim is to help and give guidance on basic swimming pool and spa chemical dosing principles and applications.
The course is designed to be an informative and impartial half-day seminar, giving guidance for anyone in the pool and spa trade who wishes to gain and expand their knowledge within this field. For those registered on the ISPE CPD scheme, (or any other CPD scheme) the course is also worth 4 CPD points for anyone from both the domestic trade and commercial sectors.
This course is FREE to attend for both ISPE or SPATA members and also non-members.
The subjects covered on this informative day will be:
- Basic dosing and control principles
- Considerations to take when selecting a system
- Dosing types available and selection criteria
- Installation guidance
- Health & Safety related considerations
Who is the course for?
- ISPE or SPATA members or non-members
- Swimming pool & spa engineers and installers
- Design engineers
- Swimming pool and spa company owners
- Tuesday 16th October 2018
- Wednesday 28th November 2018
- Wednesday 19th December 2018
- Wednesday 16th January 2019
Spaces are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
To reserve your place please contact Linda Brueford at CPC on Tel: 01242 662700 or by email to email@example.com
The training will be held at: Complete Pool Controls Ltd, Unit 2, The Park, Stoke Orchard, Bishops Cleeve, Gloucestershire, GL52 7RS.